Monday, May 14, 2012

VIDEO DIARY


Sorry for the long hiatus. I was maintaining my last post to be always on top for the past weeks because I was gathering likes for Romwe’s mother’s day contest. Unluckily, I only placed fourth (Thanks to my brother Gerald who was really hands-on in gathering likes since we entered the competition. He was able to gather almost 900 likes from his friends & acquaintances.) But, our efforts weren’t wasted because I was chosen as one of the “TEN LUCKY ONES” where I'll be able to get a bracelet, a ring, and a necklace from them :)  YEHEY!!!!

Ahmmm. My today’s post is an experiment. I recently signed up at USTREAM and I'm currently exploring this   application and I'm enjoying :)) I've actually recorded seven vids already, I guess and, seeing one of them to have 12 views really surprised me like " oh, didn't I make it private". HAHA.

The most senseful video I've ever recorded so far was about my internship experience at SJMPC :)) GREAT!





OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)) I would appreciate to hear anything from you. Feel free to leave a comment.

♥OMG