Thursday, August 23, 2012

JUXpost

Heya. Guess what, I still don't know how to manage my time. I started blogging hoping to be like my favorite bloggers who are great time managers...but here I am, still, a procrastinator :( I can't even update this blog regularly. HAI.
So now, since I do have a little plenty of leisure time... I'm blogging! This picture down there is actually from my photoblog. I'm using JUX. It's amazing! Photography enthusiasts would love to use the platform :) 



I cropped it for the letters to be readable :)



...and for my pose to be emphasized. TEE HEE.
No, really... I just want every detail to be visible to the eyes!


If you are interested to create an account, feel free to see mine https://owmygesh.jux.com/ so you would have an idea of what your's could be like :))

xx,
gesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)) I would appreciate to hear anything from you. Feel free to leave a comment.

♥OMG