Monday, September 17, 2012

Optimism

Will be making more of this soon :) I can't elaborate today why I came up with this artwork? so sudden coz I have an exam in my Law subject later ( have to study )but I want to thank someone who inspired me to do this! You proved to me that anyone could be someone's inspiration and that anyone can be someone you never expect would inspire so much, far from those who love you or treat you well- I'm saying ANYONE, so beware or better, just be prepared and be thankful (for inspiring you) when that unexpected someone gets in your way!

I made it :)

I know, nothing's special with the above poster?. The content's not even originally from me but making it made me really feel better today :) I'm currently using it as my cover photo in Facebook, just saying.




xx,
gesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)) I would appreciate to hear anything from you. Feel free to leave a comment.

♥OMG