Monday, April 02, 2012

THE VOW



I've just watched "THE VOW" starring Rachel McAdams and hot Channing Tatum :)) I liked the movie. It's unexpectedly wholesome......or maybe, I just did over expect to see more of the scenes that usually are present in such kind of movies + knowing how Rachel did from the movie "THE NOTEBOOK"  and Channing from the movie "DEAR JOHN". ( i'm just so amazed how they made it still so romantic without those YOU-KNOW-WHAT; only means those are not really necessary for a film to be a must-watched one :)) )

 The whole time I was watching, I felt so much for Leo. Life seemed to be so unfair to him but despite everything he'd gone through, he remained faithful and hopeful that one day Paige would remember the kind of love and life they had, before she got selective amnesia.

Well, we might have seen the movie indifferently like I did like it and you did not...so, let me just give yah some of the most memorable lines (for me they are)   :))


....these are random :)


"I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they're not, and to live within the warmth of your heart -- and always call it home."

"I vow to seriously love you, in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love."

"I vow to love you and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other."

"Life's all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day, you could no longer remember any of them?"

"Everything that I fell in love with is still there."

"The truth is we're sum of all the moments we've experienced with all the people we've ever known -- and these moments become our history."

"I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him."

"How do you look at the one you love and tell yourself it is time to walk away."

"How do you look at the one you love and tell yourself it is time to walk away."



....now let me show you some photos from the movie. I personally got all these through the power of screen shots. HOHO :)) (didn't put captions, I believe the photos are powerful enough to speak for themselves)



































OMG






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)) I would appreciate to hear anything from you. Feel free to leave a comment.

♥OMG